The boring but essential part (sorry)……
Cookies and Security
We use session based cookies on this website. These are stored for your session only, and help the website to function as intended, as do all online shops. We use Google Analytics for statistic purposes only, and they never take personal details. All data is anonymous and cannot be traced back to an exact user. Find out more about cookies here: cookiesandyou.com
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example, for a custom order of glass), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as: a) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and b) compliance with the Facebook teams of use.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfer of Personal Information Outside The EU
Your information will not be stored through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Carol Webb, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Alternately, you may write to me at: 6 Tarka Close, Okehampton, Devon EX20 1TY
PayPal handle all transactions from this website. Your payments are secured via their services.
When using Paypal Express Checkout, please note: unless specified via creating an account, the address you request the items to be sent to come from your Paypal account. Please double check the address is correct before proceeding with payment as this is the address we send your goods to.
Items will normally be despatched within 2 - 5 working days.
If you require any item for a specific date, please leave a message when you order, or contact us before placing your order to arrange this.
Commission orders will take longer to fulfil, depending on the availability of glass materials and the details of the design you have requested. Your delivery requirements can be discussed before finalising any commission order.
Most items are sent Royal Mail or Parcelforce (for larger and heavier items), occasionally I may used an alternative carrier if they provide a more efficient service to your destination.
Single item delivery postage and packaging costs are included in the cost of each individual product.
Reduced delivery costs are usually available for multiple purchases and will be calculated by me and any refund will be made.
The option for free collection at any craft fairs I am attending is available. Items may be collected from my home address, by prior arrangement only. Please contact me to arrange this.
International orders will incur additional postal fees depending on location, so please email me so that I can provide an accurate price for you before ordering.
Not received our emails?
Please check your junk folders (including your webmail junk folders should we happen to be diverted by your hosting system, software or filters). Thank you.
Returns and Refunds
We make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the items you order.
However, if you are not completely happy, you may return an item to me (undamaged, in it's original packaging and in a re-saleable condition) within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund (excluding the original shipping costs).
You are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, you will be responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
• Custom or personalised orders
• Earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are claiming for a damaged item, this must be made within 2 days of delivery. Any claim must be made by email in the first instance and accompanied by clear photographs, in close up, of both the damaged item and the packaging you received it in.
Product and Colour Variations
All the photographs used on this site are of our own products and are intended to illustrate them as accurately as we can. However, please be aware that there may be a slight variation in colour due to the nature of the glass and it's processes, and the differences in computer monitors.
Please also be aware that each fused glass item is hand crafted and unique and cannot therefore be an exact replica. I will, however, always endeavour to make it resemble, as closely as possible, the image you see in my shop. Usually the item photographed is the item you will recieve unless stated otherwise.
Please note that all text and images on this site are owned by Carol Webb of Perfectly Glass and rights in the designs and contents are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
The sale or re-sale of any item of my fused glass work does not include any intellectual property rights relating to it.
The reproduction of purchased artwork, including photographs is not permitted.
If you do wish to use any of my images, then please ask first via the 'contact me' page.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, or need any further information, please get in touch with me via the 'Contact Me' page or by phone on 07703 349084.